Prashikshan App (An initiative by District Election Officer Hailakandi)
The app will be a ready reckoner for the polling personnel who have undergone training for the upcoming Assembly election to three legislative constituencies of Hailakandi, Katlicherra and Algapur slated for April 1, 2021.The detail poll process from Day 1 till the end of the exercise will be available for the polling personnel in the app. They can also take a self-assessment test for what they have learnt during the training period. The main agenda regarding to build this app is to train polling personnel digitally.
The key features of this app:
- The polling personnel will get EVM training, poll training via Video lessons in
- Handbooks for Returning Officers, Zonal, Sector, Presiding Officers.
- MCQ based test for polling officers & BLOs.
- The polling personnel will get constituency details (PS Wise, Sector Wise) including details of polling stations location and poll related officials including presiding officers details which will updated after third randomizations of poll personnel. This feature will help both sector officers and presiding officers to contact each other in a smoother way.
- Polling officials will also get vehicles details assigned to their respective polling stations
The app is being developed by District Administration Hailakandi in collaboration
with National Informatics Centre (NIC),Hailakandi
View (1 MB)